regarding download issues from sharepoint site

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Thu Dec 3 02:32:37 EST 2015

Arpit Arya <iamsexyarpit at gmail.com> writes:

> i am facing problem downloading files from sharepoint site and to display
> it on my web portal.

Your sentence above mentions to processes "downloading" and "displaying".
Which of the two gives you problems?

For the one with the problems, you must describe it in detail:
how the problem manisfests itself; which components (if possible, which
versions thereof) are involved; what you tried in detail; ...

>i have used requests_ntlm module which gives
> successful authorisation but i am stuck in next step i.e. to download data
> from sharepoint site and dispaly on portal. please help me out

Again the "and". Where is the problem: in the "downloading" or in the
"displaying" (likely the "downloading").

How does it fail (for the "downloading": which response code do you get
for the downloading)?

How did you try it (for downloading: with a browser or from the portal
backend)?