Is <someone> secretly downloading <some stuff> to your computer ?!

Rob Hills rhills at medimorphosis.com.au
Wed Dec 2 12:00:09 EST 2015

On 03/12/15 00:53, Laura Creighton wrote:

> This is one of my favourite quotes of all time.  Unfortunately, you
> have it slightly wrong.  The quote is:
> Something must be done.  This is something.  Therefore we must do it.

I wish people would check their email subjects before replying to this
thread.  I suspect part of the OP's intent is to have his assertion
generate lots of traffic, all repeating the assertion via their subject
heading...

Unless of course you actually agree with his assertion!

Cheers,

--
Rob Hills
Waikiki, Western Australia