Generate config file from template using Python search and replace.

Mr Zaug matthew.herzog at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:21:51 EST 2015

That makes sense.

So I still can't see how to write the string object to a file whist naming the file with whatever values I provided for the NNN and BRAND variables.

Printing the contents of the string object is working with all the expected substitutions. Do I need to convert the string object into a file before I write it? Or do I need to open a new file and somehow stuff the string object into it?