New JSON encoding method proposal for custom objects

cescus92 at gmail.com cescus92 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:08:26 EST 2015

Hello Burak, thank you for the reply.

> FWIW, Spyne can to the exact same thing -- i.e. serialize an object
> given its definition to whatever format you want. (currently xml, json,
> yaml and msgpack are supported).
My aim is to propose a built-in method to accomplish this common and simple task that, IMHO, shouln't require the use of extra code for legibility's sake.

Anyway the whole Spyne framework is very interesting, thank you for having shared that!
Probably it's going to be useful for a project of mine :)

Have a nice day,
Francesco