AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '__path__'

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:32:46 EDT 2015

On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 3:46:15 AM UTC+5:30, Laura Creighton wrote:
> Can you make the effort to move your cursor to the bottom of
> the mail you are replying to, before you start typing,
> so that your reply comes after what was said before, instead of
> first thing, and thus before what was said before.

In gmail its trivially simple but not all that obvious:
There are 3 tiny little dots below which conceal the earlier context.
You have to click that to open it. And then start entering below that

[Thanks to ChrisA I now know you can also Ctrl-A to open it.
Where does Chris find out such arcana I wonder?!]