RPI.GPIO Help

John McKenzie davros at bellaliant.net
Mon Aug 31 13:41:50 EDT 2015

 Dennis, Hakugin, I tried your scripts and had to alter a typo here or
there, but once the basic errors disappeared I had the same error
message. "Conflicting edge detection already enabled for this GPIO
channel".

 As much as I despise web based bulletin board systems I registered on
the Raspberry Pi website to ask for help as well.

 Appreciate the effort you both put in those scripts. Will keep working
with them and the general points you made.

 Still checking here and am discussing all this in the Raspberry pi
newsgroup. Thanks to the several people who mentioned it.

 Again, still listening here if anyone has any more to add.