Connecting Terminal to Python 3.5

Sam Miller qaz_468 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:52:28 EDT 2015

Hello All,

I tried to update Python in terminal on my Mac book pro to v3.5 using this website:

 https://wolfpaulus.com/journal/mac/installing_python_osx/

Sadly
 I must have made a large mistake since after completing these steps
python IDLE and python within terminal failed to open or run.

reinstalled python v3.5 again and now IDLE works. On the other hand, when
 I try to open python inside of terminal I get this error message:
"-bash: python: command not found".

I am not sure what to do to correct this error. Could anyone send me the correct code to link my terminal to python 3.5 so I can run python v3.5 within terminal?

Thanks,
Sam