Please don't make unfounded legalistic demands

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 19:19:32 EDT 2015

On 26/08/2015 22:20, Terry Reedy wrote:
> On 8/26/2015 12:36 PM, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Are you allowed to use a newsreader or a mail+newsreader (Outlook
> Express, Thunderbird, <many others>)? If so post through newsgroup
> gmane.comp.python.general at news.gmane.org (as I am).

The major advantage of this approach is that there are hundreds of
mailing lists from gmane.comp.python available in a one stop shop.
Better yet all sorts of goodies are available under news.gmane.org, e.g.
gwene.org.python.planet or
gwene.com.activestate.code.feeds.recipes.langs.python

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence