Please don't make unfounded legalistic demands (was: [a, b, c, d] = 1, 2, 3, 4)

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Aug 26 12:06:25 EDT 2015

On 2015-08-26, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> On 8/26/2015 5:02 AM, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:

>>> Misleading, intimidating, hostile nonsense.
>
> Agreed.
>
>>> If you want to participate here, please do so from a mail system
> >> which does not make these legalistic demands.
>
> I disagree with prohibiting people encumbered by such systems from
> participating.
>
>> I agree with you. Unfortunately my request for removing this nonsense
>> has been denied by my employer. To the point where I'm restrincting
>> myself from posting from time to time. I will probably restrict
>> myself even more.
>
> How about instead you augment your signature with "Please ignore the
> boilerplate below.

It's too bad there's just no way to get an email account other than
through your employer.  It's also unfortunate that there's no way to
to access the mailing list via an NNTP server or web page.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I own seven-eighths of
                                  at               all the artists in downtown