[a,b,c,d] = 1,2,3,4

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Wed Aug 26 09:29:24 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Sorry about that, I've been mislead by the tutorial which uses sequence where it should have used iterable, so I though they where the same but they're not.

https://docs.python.org/2/library/stdtypes.html
"There are seven sequence types: strings, Unicode strings, lists, tuples, bytearrays, buffers, and xrange objects."

I stand corrected.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.