required help with python code.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:13:49 EDT 2015

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Srinivas, Jostna
<Jostna.Srinivas at staples.com> wrote:

> In the process I am facing following error.
>
> Please help me to fix. I tried a lot but couldn’t get over net. Its critical requirement and we need your help.

Please do two things to help us to help you:

1) Make a simple file that has as little code as possible, but still
demonstrates the problem. I can't see all of your code, and I have no
idea what you're importing, what else your code's doing, etc.

2) Once you've done that, copy and paste the code and the traceback as
text. Thank you for posting the error and part of the code, but the
screenshot makes it a lot harder to work with, and as mentioned, we
don't have all of the code.

Ideally, code that we can test and run on our own systems would be a
big help, but by the sound of things, you're using a DB2 back end, so
we may well not be able to use that. But if you're using the standard
Python databasing API, we can quite possibly run your code against
PostgreSQL or SQLite3 or some other database.

Thanks!

ChrisA