Sometimes bottle takes a lot of time

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:13:31 EDT 2015

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 9:03:52 PM UTC+5:30, Michael Torrie wrote:

> While it's true this particular problem is possibly beyond the scope of
> this python list (and may not be python-related at all), it's too bad a
> couple of people have taken the time to reply to your queries to simply
> berate you.

Yeah -- quite uncalled for.

As for beyond scope, I believe Peter Otten recommended bottle just a
few days ago. So I dont see whats improper about the question.
At some point of course someone may say: "Bottle written in python doesn't
mean this is a python question."
If after that the questions continue and they are persistent and asinine and...
then berating may be ok. Dont see that here