Every character of a string becomes a binding

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Sat Aug 22 05:45:54 EDT 2015

On 21.08.2015 19:04, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

>> Because the execute method expects the bindings to be passed as a
>> sequence,
>
> Yeah, I found that. I solved it a little differently:
>     urls = c.execute('SELECT URL FROM links WHERE URL = ?', [url]).fetchall()

You continuously ask more than amateurish questions here and frequently,
after having received dozens of helpful and quick replies you respond
with "yeah, I found that" or similar.

Wouldn't it be advisable to tinker with your code roughly 10 more
minutes the next time you run into an amateur's problem instead of
firing off a Usenet post, oh very wise Senior Software Engineer?

Cheers,
Johannes

> Zumindest nicht öffentlich!
Kosmologen: Die Geheim-Vorhersage.