Python Developer- [LOCATION DELETED]

Rob Gaddi rgaddi at technologyhighland.invalid
Fri Aug 21 17:32:46 EDT 2015

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:26:36 -0700, appthought1 wrote:

> Hi,
> Hope you are doing well !!!
> My name is Siva and I'm a recruiter at TheAppliedthought , a global
> staffing and IT consulting company.

Siva seems to have no professional regrets about spamming people on a
worldwide professional mailing list.  TheAppliedthought, as a recruiting
agency, therefore, is either fundamentally incompetent or completely
divorced from ethics.  In either case, please remember TheAppliedthought
as a company that you should under no circumstances use for your
recruiting needs.

> expected hourly rate to my email id siva at theappliedthought.com or you
> can reach me on 407-574-7610.

Please feel free to send unsolicited offers for genital enlargement and
30% APR credit cards to the above addresses.