Parametrized Unit Tests

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Fri Aug 21 11:42:26 EDT 2015

In a message of Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:17:32 -0700, rambius writes:
>Although I developed these tests as unit tests they are more of integration tests. Is there an integration testing framework that supports a more convenient passing of test parameters / data?
>
>Thank you in advance for your responses.
>
>Regards
>Rambius

Many. https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy isn't
a bad place to start looking, but things have been developed which
aren't there.  ie responses
http://cramer.io/2014/05/20/mocking-requests-with-responses/
nice thing for mocking requests, if you are using the requests
library ...

You may get a better response if you try that question over here: