pysqlite 2.8.0 released

zzzeek at gmail.com zzzeek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:10:29 EDT 2015

Hi Gerhard -

is the download missing?  On Pypi I see 2.8.0 is registered but no download
file:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pysqlite/2.8.0

pip fails:

$ ./bin/pip install pysqlite==2.8.0 --upgrade --force
Collecting pysqlite==2.8.0
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pysqlite==2.8.0
(from versions: 2.5.6, 2.6.0, 2.6.3, 2.7.0)
  Some externally hosted files were ignored as access to them may be
unreliable (use --allow-external to allow).
  No distributions matching the version for pysqlite==2.8.0