Can I download XML data from the web and save, in as CSV or TXT delimitation?

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:01:10 EDT 2015

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 04:57:44 -0700, ryguy7272 wrote:

[stuff]

Downloading xml from the web is easy

writing csv or txt is easy

The tricky bit is converting the xml you have into the csv or text data
you want.

And to do that, you need to understand the structure of the xml data that
you are receiving and how the xml nodes and their attributes and values
should be mapped into the csv file you want to create.

Unfortunately I don't think that there is a single standard mechanism for
doing that bit, although there are some tools and libraries that can help.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com