Dave Angel RIP

Nonami Animashaun nonami.ayo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:13:49 EDT 2015

Folks,

Many of us will remember the long-time list regular Dave Angel. Dave was
active on this list for many years, a keen participant in many discussions,
and very helpful to Python users of all levels of expertise.

Unfortunately, I am saddened to say that Dave passed away on May 25th, and
the far too young an age of 66. He will be missed.

He will be dearly missed. His contributions have been very helpful and will
be even more valued now that they are all we have left to remind us of him
here on the list.