Encrypted web mail

Uri Even-Chen uri at speedy.net
Sat Aug 15 12:47:27 EDT 2015

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. Actually the passwords on my webmail in 2000 to
2005 were not encrypted, but I agree with you that passwords should be
always encrypted.

Uri.

*Uri Even-Chen*   [image: photo] Phone: +972-54-3995700
Email: uri at speedy.net
Website: http://www.speedysoftware.com/uri/en/
<http://www.facebook.com/urievenchen>  <http://plus.google.com/+urievenchen>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/urievenchen>  <http://twitter.com/urievenchen>