Encrypted web mail

Uri Even-Chen uri at speedy.net
Sat Aug 15 08:48:51 EDT 2015

Thanks Pedro, actually I understand cryptography and I agree with you.
Sonebody replied to me off-list and wrote me about ProtonMail
<https://protonmail.ch/>, actually they are doing exactly what I wanted (I
think), so maybe I will try to cooperate with them and/or use their open
source source code. Anyway thanks for the feedback!

Uri.

*Uri Even-Chen*   [image: photo] Phone: +972-54-3995700
Email: uri at speedy.net
Website: http://www.speedysoftware.com/uri/en/
<http://www.facebook.com/urievenchen>  <http://plus.google.com/+urievenchen>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/urievenchen>  <http://twitter.com/urievenchen>