New Intermediate Python Book

chuks155 at gmail.com chuks155 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:43:09 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I have just finished my first ebook titled Intermediate Python. It is targeted at users from other languages or that have just finished a python programming beginners tutorial. It is available at https://leanpub.com/intermediatepython. Content includes writings on python data model, object oriented programming, function and functional programming, sequence and generators, meta-programming, and modules and packages.

If you would like to provide a review then I am willing to provide a copy for such. Just get in touch.