Vaga Java (Belgica, com tudo pago)

henrique.calandra at walljobs.com.br henrique.calandra at walljobs.com.br
Thu Aug 13 10:59:58 EDT 2015

https://walljobs.typeform.com/to/uWpUqj

We seek a software developer with experience in web application development.

Should you have the passion to work in the start-up environment and the willingness to evolve in a fast-paced environment, then we'd like to get in touch.

We are located in Brussels, Belgium, in the center of Europe. You should be able to work in an international team, show passion and commitment to towards the project, and be able to adapt to challenging European working standards.

Responsibilities

Understand design documents, giving feedback when necessary, and implement the required changes in the code base.

Interact with an existing large software implementation and independently perform the required actions

Review code from peers

Develop automated tests and other quality assurance techniques

Interact with the marketing, psychology and business teams giving advice and feedback

Adapt and adjust to a fast pacing environment

https://walljobs.typeform.com/to/uWpUqj