AttributeError

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 16:58:06 EDT 2015

On 12/08/2015 21:28, Denis McMahon wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:29:50 -0700, Ltc Hotspot wrote:
>
>> Using the attached file of a  diagram as a frame, why is there an
>> attribute message?
>
> Perhaps you should read the message. It's very clear.

Not to Ltc Hotspot.  I'm unsure as to whether he's simply incompetent or
a troll, but whatever I plonked him several days ago on the tutor
mailing list.  Since then he's asked the same question here and on the
core mentorship list.  I suggest that everybody stop wasting their time
and bandwidth.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence