Python Book In Persian Language (fwd)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Aug 12 13:34:36 EDT 2015

On 12.08.2015 18:53, Laura Creighton wrote:
> Are only English language blogs eligible for planet python?
> This showed up on Python list.  I don't want to ask him if he wants to
> get his blog added if we have a language policy that I am unaware of.

Apparently, we do:

https://github.com/python/planet

FWIW: I think it's better to have different planet installations for
different languages. See the left side on http://planetpython.org/
for a list of planets using other languages than English.

I guess someone could set up a Persian planet installation and
get it added there as well.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Aug 12 2015)
>>> mxODBC Plone/Zope Database Adapter ...       http://zope.egenix.com/
2015-08-12: Released mxODBC 3.3.4 ...             http://egenix.com/go80
2015-07-30: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.11 ... http://egenix.com/go81
2015-08-22: FrOSCon 2015 ...                               10 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/