pyjs - a compiler from Python to JavaScript

Uri Even-Chen uri at speedy.net
Tue Aug 11 15:22:10 EDT 2015

Thanks Fabio, we'll check RapydScript and we might use it for Speedy Mail
Software as well! I will check with the other developers (which are on
the speedy-mail-software list). In the past I had Speedy Mail online from
2000 to 2005 and it was based on a Perl script (Perl was popular in 2000).
But since it didn't support Unicode/UTF-8 encoding and didn't have a spam
filter I decided to close it in 2005 (after Google introduced Gmail). But I
think today it's easier to create software than it was in 2005, and I hope
next year we can launch Speedy Mail again, based on the Speedy Mail
Software we are developing (which will be free software & open source). I'm
looking forward to launching Speedy Mail as an alternative to Gmail.

*Uri Even-Chen*   [image: photo] Phone: +972-54-3995700
Email: uri at speedy.net
Website: http://www.speedysoftware.com/uri/en/
<http://www.facebook.com/urievenchen>  <http://plus.google.com/+urievenchen>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/urievenchen>  <http://twitter.com/urievenchen>