Installation Successful, but pythonw and idle doesn't function

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pylist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:54:38 EDT 2015

On Aug 6, 2015 3:55 AM, "Terry Reedy" <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> Actually, people do a service by installing and testing pre-release
software.  They just need to realize that this is what they are doing ;-).

Indeed. However, I was assuming (possibly rashly, and if that's the case,
my apologies to Rick) that Rick is quite new to Python, in which case he
really is better off avoiding even pre-x.y.1 releases :). It's hard to
learn something when you can't tell what's a bug, what's not, and what's
just completely broken.

--
Zach
(On a phone)