QUEST: does HACKING make FOR loop quicker.

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Thu Aug 6 02:46:03 EDT 2015

On Thursday 06 August 2015 10:29, Michael Torrie wrote:

> On 08/05/2015 03:39 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> On 05/08/2015 21:00, John Doe wrote:
>>
>> Three strikes and you're out, good bye troll.
>
> While the original post is incomprehensible to me, I see only one post.
>  What were the other two strikes?

John Doe has already asked this question on the tutor list, where I answered
it (to the best as I can understand his question), and the Python-Dev list.

I've told him at least twice off-list that if his question hasn't been
answered, he should explain what he means in more detail on the tutor list.

At least the question isn't off-topic here. I just wish I understood what
part of my answer doesn't satisfy. Despite John Doe emailing me off list
four times, I still don't know what he actually wants.

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2015-August/106244.html

--
Steve