Looking for OpenStack Developer

Pranesh Srinivasan appliedthoughterm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:05:17 EDT 2015

Hi,
Hope you are doing well !!!
My name is Siva and I'm a recruiter at TheAppliedthought , a global staffing and IT consulting company.
Please find the below job description which may suits any of your consultants who are available in market or who are looking for change, please send me latest updated resume along with contact details and expected hourly rate to my email id siva at theappliedthought.com or you can reach me on 407-574-7610.
Position: Python + Angular JS + Knowledge in Open Stack + Linux
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long Term
Job Description
Skills Required
*	Python
*	Angular JS
*	Open Stack
*	Linux
Thanks & Regards
Siva
Executive-Talent  Acquisition & Bench Sales
Email: siva at theappliedthought.com
IM: malladi sivaramakrishna88
Phone: 407-574-7610
Fax: 407-641-8184