how to determine for using c extension or not ?

umedoblock umedoblock at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:59:24 EDT 2015

On 2015年08月04日 00:05, Oscar Benjamin wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 at 15:58 umedoblock <umedoblock at gmail.com
> <mailto:umedoblock at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     I use "bisect.bisect.__module__" sentence to determine for using c
>     extension or not.
>

> Why do you want to know if it uses the C extension? It shouldn't really
> matter.

I wrote some C accelerator.
I sometimes want to know that python3.x in another machine use C
accelerator or not.

Because if python3.x doesn't use C acc, I shuold make C acc for another
machine.
Therefore I'd like to determine for using C acc or not.
And I want to know that another machine use C acc or not to use a simple
script.

But I had felt not good idea about my way to use id().
So I ask this mailing list.