Most pythonic way of rotating a circular list to a canonical point

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 15:56:23 EDT 2015

On 08/02/2015 01:58 PM, Joonas Liik wrote:
> I have this feeling that you would get a lot more useful anwsers if
> you were to describe your actual problem in stead of what you think
> the solution is. There might be other, better solutions but since we
> know so little about what you are doing we will likely never find them
> by just guessing..

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  This is not _my_ problem, this was intended to re-state the OP's
fundamental problem.  And the quoted text was the OP's original message.  I felt that most
(anyway many) responders here were missing this point.

This is what I saw as the OP's underlying problem, but as I also said in my message, my
interpretation certainly could be wrong.    :-)

      -=- Larry -=-