I'm a newbie and you helped me find the answer...

Dwight Hotmail GoldWinde at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:30:30 EDT 2015

Thank you, Jussi.

Problem finally solved.

I am using Coderunner 2 as my editor. It has a language setting. I had set
it as Python instead of Python 3.

Duh!

Thank you again, everyone!

With appreciation,

Dwight

Dwight at GoldWinde.com
www.goldwinde.com

Author of the book, "Courage: the Choice that Makes the Difference--Your
Key to a Thousand Doors"

You can find all my books at http://www.couragebooks.key.to/

1-206-923-9554 (USA Telephone)
1-206-350-0129 (voice mail and fax U.S.A.)
86-153-9867-5712 (China Telephone)
goldwindedwight (Skype)
goldwinde (Wechat)
+8615398675712 (Whatsapp)