Let me introduce myself.

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Thu Apr 30 08:03:51 EDT 2015

On 30/04/2015 12:48, Luca Menegotto wrote:
> Hello everybody.

Hi Luca,

> One of the common rules i like most is: when you enter in a community,
> introduce yourself!

In fact, many people don't on this list, so it's nice of you to offer us
this courtesy :)

> So here I am! Luca, old developer (50 and still running!), Python (and
> not only) developer, from Marostica, a lovely small town in the
> north-eastern part of Italy.
>
> It's a pleasure for me to notice that an NNTP newsgroup regarding Python
> is alive and kicking!

... and it's a mailing list as as well -- gatewayed both ways. (I read
it as a mailing list). It's also mirrored in a few places like Google
Groups and gmane. So definitely alive & kicking.

Welcome to our community. Feel free to join in the friendly and --
sometimes quite lively & extended -- discussions.

TJG