pypy3 kubuntu 14.04

Paulo da Silva p_s_d_a_s_i_l_v_a_ns at netcabo.pt
Mon Apr 27 20:47:09 EDT 2015

On 26-04-2015 05:09, Paulo da Silva wrote:
> Is there anybody using pypy3 in *ubuntu 14.04?
>
> I installed ppa:pypy/ppa but I still cannot see any pypy3!
> All refs to pypy (using aptitude) show in the comments python 2.7!
>
> Thanks for any help.

For those who may be interested ...:

OK, I found a binary tar in the download site that only needs to be
unpacked in /opt, for ex., and then make a link to pypy3 somewhere in
the unpacked dir from a dir in the PATH as /usr/local/bin.

Unfortunateley numpy is not available for pypy3! So, not much useful for
me :-(