Tit for tat

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Apr 26 22:48:14 EDT 2015

Seymore4Head <Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid> writes:

> Richard Dawkins explains with passion the idea of game theory and tit
> for tat, or why cooperation with strangers is often a strong strategy.
>
> He talks of a computer program tournament.

Thanks! That is what would be great to have when you present the link in
the first message. That way we know *why* we should go visit an
otherwise context-free link.

--
 \           “The basic fact about human existence is not that it is a |
  `\                tragedy, but that it is a bore.” —Henry L. Mencken |