Tit for tat

Seymore4Head Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid
Sun Apr 26 21:40:20 EDT 2015

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:40:04 +1000, Ben Finney
<ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:

>Seymore4Head <Seymore4Head at Hotmail.invalid> writes:
>
>> Anyone here worked on trying a better strategy?
>
>If you want us to spend the time visiting a link, please spend the time
>yourself to summarise why it's relevant here. Do so in the initial post
>with the link.

Richard Dawkins explains with passion the idea of game theory and tit
for tat, or why cooperation with strangers is often a strong strategy.

He talks of a computer program tournament.  I don't know what I could
say that would be more interesting than just watching the video.