[Matplotlib] Ploting an exponential distribution frequency curve

Mario Figueiredo marfig at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 15:57:54 EDT 2015

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 18:55:27 +0000 (UTC), Denis McMahon
<denismfmcmahon at gmail.com> wrote:

>The first thing you need to do is create a small self contained example
>of your problem.
>
>State the problem: Plot does not create the output you expect.
>
>Give an example:
>
>plot( [1,11], [5,5] )
>
>Explain what you expect the output to be:
>
>You expect a line to be plotted from (1,5) to (11,5)
>
>Explain what you actually see: ???

I think you missed several posts in this thread, including my reply to
your earlier post. This problem was never about anythiong of that
sort. It is also solved.

I suggest, since this is a NNTP group, that you use a desktop or web
newsreader that is capable of displaying treaded messages, or set your
email client to organize emails from comp.lang.python in a threaded
way. I suspect you are using flat list email and that may be
inadequate if you wish to participate in any discussion in here.