New to Python - block grouping (spaces)

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 03:31:23 EDT 2015

On 16/04/2015 15:52, Blake McBride wrote:
>  So, Python may be a cute language for you to use as an individual, but it is unwieldy in a real development environment.

First paragraph from
http://www.talkpythontome.com/episodes/show/4/enterprise-python-and-large-scale-projects

<quote>
Mahmoud is lead developer of the Python Infrastructure team at
eBay/PayPal and he has some amazing facts and studies to discuss about
the truths and myths using Python for real projects. We discuss how eBay
is using Python internally for many large-scale uses. Then we move on to
discuss the 10 myths of enterprise Python, such as Python is not
compiled, Python is weakly-typed, Python does not scale, and more. </quote>

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence