How to write a non blocking SimpleHTTPRequestHandler ?

Yassine Chaouche yacinechaouche at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 09:39:11 EDT 2015

Hello,

I wanted to make a little update on this thread. The problem is solved, and while debugging my application I learned that it is actually possible to have multithreaded or multi-process web application in python using only the standard library.

A longer explanation, along with minimal working code and some UML diagrams explaining the insides of the standard python library modules involved in basic web applications can be found here : http://ychaouche.wikispot.org/HowBottleAppsWork