Please Help to build an addon for Anki

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Apr 20 05:09:53 EDT 2015

Mahesh Chiramure <mchirmure at gmail.com> writes:

> I liked the addon "Picture-flasher" written for anki very much
> and I was wondering if the same thing could be done with mp3 and/or
> flac files.

Quite probably.

That sounds like a good small project to tackle: you've found a
free-software program, it has an existing feature you like, and you
want to add a similar feature. Good choice!

> I am not a programmer yet, please guide.

You'll want to collaborate with programmers. Maybe even the programmers
responsible for maintaining Anki.

> Hoping for a quick response.

Hopefully this is quick enough.

--
 \      “If you don't fail at least 90 percent of the time, you're not |
  `\                                    aiming high enough.” —Alan Kay |