Immediate Hire: Liferay Developer - Remote

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:28:35 EDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:02 AM, nagaraju thoudoju <
nagarajuusstaffing at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Java: minimum of 3 years
>
> 2. Liferay: minimum of 2 years
>
> 3. Total IT experience minimum of 5 years

Raju,

You recently posted another position which had nothing to do with Python. I
replied privately to that post. Others replied here. Please stop posting
inappropriate content for this list. Your posts do nothing but give people
a bad impression of you and the company you represent. I am adding your
company's contact email to this response. Hopefully someone there will
notice and discuss the matter with you.

If what I have written is at all unclear, feel free to call me
(847-971-7098). I would be happy to discuss this with you, especially if it
means you quit spamming python-list at python.org.

Skip Montanaro