New to Python - block grouping (spaces)

Blake McBride blake1024 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 00:07:45 EDT 2015

Greetings,

I am new to Python.  I am sorry for beating what is probably a dead horse but I checked the net and couldn't find the answer to my question.

I like a lot of what I've seen in Python, however, after 35 years and probably a dozen languages under my belt, I very strongly disagree with the notion of using white space to delimit blocks.  Not wanting to beat what I believe is probably a dead horse, I have one question.

Is there a utility that will allow me to write Python-like code that includes some block delimiter that I can see, that converts the code into runnable Python code?  If so, where can I find it?

Thanks!

Blake McBride