Is there functions like the luaL_loadfile and luaL_loadbuffer in lua source to dump the lua scripts in Python's source?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:50:57 EDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 11:14 PM, Steven D'Aprano
> For the source code to be dumped, it needs to be Python code (not a built-in
> or C extension object), the .py file still needs to be available where
> Python can see it (not just the .pyc file), and you need to have read
> permission.

And it has to have not been edited since the program started. I've had
some VERY strange-looking backtraces when I've been in the middle of
editing something, and maybe moved some code around, or just
added/deleted a block higher up in the file...

But if all of that, then yes, Python does help you figure out which
file to go look for. Love that feature.

ChrisA