Is there functions like the luaL_loadfile and luaL_loadbuffer in lua source to dump the lua scripts in Python's source?

zhihao chen hao741100265 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:07:49 EDT 2015

HI,I  want to dump the python script when some application(android's app)
use the python engine.they embedding python into its app.
<https://docs.python.org/2/extending/embedding.html>

 I can dump the script from an app which use the lua engine through the
luaL_loadbuffer or luaL_loadfile (just hook this function,and dump the lua
script by the (char *)buffer and size_t )

And,I want to know that:

Is there functions like the luaL_loadfile or luaL_loadbuffer on python's
source to read the python's file,so I cann't through this function to get
the (char *)buffer and size so to get the *.py or *.pyc ?

In other words,which C/C++ function contribute to load the all python's
script or pyc,I want to dump the scripts in that.

Thank you  very much.