python implementation of a new integer encoding algorithm.

janhein.vanderburg at gmail.com janhein.vanderburg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 16:50:51 EDT 2015

Op donderdag 9 april 2015 14:04:25 UTC+2 schreef Dave Angel:
> I still don't see where you have anywhere declared what your goal is.
Sorry that you didn't like the improvements to the stop bit encoding that I illustrated in http://optarbvalintenc.blogspot.nl/2015/04/the-new-proposal.html and the 8 bit prototype presented in http://optarbvalintenc.blogspot.nl/2015/04/the-8-bit-prototype.html

I agree that we should stop this thread and I invite everybody to continue the discussion on the blog itself.