Best search algorithm to find condition within a range

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:03:53 EDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:54 AM,  <jonas.thornvall at gmail.com> wrote:
> Aside from the base changer i've written a bignumb anybase generic multiplication, addition and subtraction routine. My goal is to make the arithmetic in the base of choice whatever size.
>
> And i think i can do it, i already have mult, add , subt working in anybase but not bignumb.
>
> Does this mult work for arbitrary size?
> Or will it but out at some point?

Dunno, I have no interest in verifying your code for you. Especially
since this is a Python list and said code is not Python.

If you want to build confidence that your code works, I suggest
writing some unit tests for it. (I'd also suggest keeping it separate
from your html in a .js file, which would make it a lot easier to test
and reuse.)