Automate deployment of Python application from multiple VCS repositories

Paul Rubin no.email at nospam.invalid
Tue Apr 7 21:52:35 EDT 2015

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:
>     host foo:
>         repo ‘spam-common <URL>’, branch ‘trunk’, at ‘./common/’
>         repo ‘beans <URL>’, branch ‘version 6.1’, at ‘./’ ...
> What frameworks are there to do this for Python code?

I don't know what's out there for Python, but that reminds me a bit
of the Erlang tool "rebar": https://github.com/rebar/rebar

I half remember that there was a later alternative to rebar that had
similarities and maybe improvements.

Anyway, these might be worth looking at if you're thinking of developing
a Python tool.