https://www.python.org/ seems to be down

Rock Neurotiko miguelglafuente at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 03:31:25 EDT 2014

> Hi,
>
> Thanks  - that was the problem....incorrect system date/time. The system
> date time and hardware date time were off. Adjusted the system time to use
> one of the online time servers and then used hwclock --systohc (as a root
> user) to set the hardware clock.
>
> But it is weird that the data from a website fails to render because of
> incorrect system date.
>
> Thanks,
> Shiva
>
> --

Doesn't fails the render of the data, fails the verification of the SSL
certificate, all certificates have an start and end date, if you are not in
that range, your browser don't verify it (that's to prevent malicious SSL
certs).

--
Miguel García Lafuente - Rock Neurotiko

Do it, the devil is in the details.
The quieter you are, the more you are able to hear.
Happy Coding. Code with Passion, Decode with Patience.
If we make consistent effort, based on proper education, we can change the
world.

El contenido de este e-mail es privado, no se permite la revelacion del
contenido de este e-mail a gente ajena a él.