https://www.python.org/ seems to be down

Gmane shivaji_tn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 03:05:36 EDT 2014

Chris Angelico <rosuav <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Gmane
> <shivaji_tn <at> yahoo.com.dmarc.invalid> wrote:
> > https://www.python.org/ seems to be down when I last checked on 06:45 UTC on
> > 26th Sep 2014.
> > Anybody else experiencing this problem?
>
> Working for me. Are you getting DNS failure, HTTP failure, SSL
> certificate issues, or what?
>
> ChrisA

I am getting the following error in my Firefox browser (OpenSuse OS):

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.python.org. The OCSP response
is not yet valid (contains a date in the future). (Error code:
sec_error_ocsp_future_response)

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity
of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken
site.

Shiva