how to execute the following command using python

pradeepatjob at gmail.com pradeepatjob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:28:35 EDT 2014

Hi group,

 I am trying to mount a remote network to my Ubuntu system.

The remote machine keeps on changes or it is given by the user whoever wants to use my script.

 so , user enters what to mount.

 I found following command and it is running successfully when I execute using shell.

the command:
echo -e 'ubuntumachinepassword/\nremotemachinepasword' | sudo --stdin sshfs root at remoteip:/remotesystem/folder/  /localmountpoint / -o workaround=rename -o password_stdin -o allow_other

but when i used this in
os.system(abovecommad)
 i was not successfull.

 any help on this?