Flask and Python 3

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:39:52 EDT 2014

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014, Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <
kwpolska at gmail.com> wrote:

> Learning from videos is the worst thing you can do.  Use the official
> flask documentation at http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.10/quickstart/> it’s much friendlier than a video.
>
> Also, there is nothing to “learn” — just change the line, and you will
> have more helpful errors.

That's the way I always learned everything. I watch some video courses,
read a book and read the official documentation altogether.

My way can't work for you, but for me it's excellent. And you don't even
know which video/course I'm talking about, so it's gross to tell that
"videos are the worst thing"...

Anyway, the problem was solved, I already learned lots of new things and
I'm practicing them.